IGC Conference 2023:
- 20% Discount for Membership Plans
- Guidance Counsellors who help promote Synergy Careers Webinars by sharing via social media or Google Teams,
- Your school will be in with a chance to gain Complimentary Memberships. All you have to do is …….Watch this space
Please call to our Stand for Promotion Codes, Posters and more.
School Membership Plans are ideal for:
- Use in Career Classes in Secondary Schools
- Use in Career Classes in Colleges of Further Education
- Adult Guidance in collaboration with your ETB branch
Brief Video Outline:
The top video offers information on our various membership plans from individual and school plans. If your needs are to keep up todate in your guidance role the individaul plan might suit you best. If you wish to use the resource within school I would recommend to sign up to one of the school membership plans. These plans are ideal for Career Guidance Counsellors who are intensely busy multitaskers that need support in sourcing up to date and relevant careers information to support their school community. You have a choice of 3 membership plans, Free Membership, Basic Membership and Premium Membership.
- Free membership will give you limited access to one webinar at a time, for ONE DAY following the live event.
- Basic Membership will give you far greater freedom, via unlimited access to ALL Webinars over the 12 months from time of purchase + more. You can view/show in class any of the webinars based on your timetable and your own guidance program.
- Premium Membership, additional to basic plan, with premium you will have access to editable slidedeck (to use for parents nights, edit for own school branding), ability to download the webinars and send links to your school community (this also benefits if broadband is not reliable at time of class). In addition a discount of 20% to your school community for those who wish to have individual plans with their own unlimited access. Check out the second brief video to see what is available in your Members Content page when you sign up.
Request for online demonstration:
If you wish to request a live demonstration to guide you through the website and and plans, please drop us an email . This may give a better sense how to sign up, the differing plan options, what you can access from worksheets for class, to slide decks , links, resources and timing schedules in each webinar along with an opportunity to ask any questions.
Schools Membership Plans
Each plan is subject to 23% VAT
BASIC€299 pabudget tip*
PREMIUM€399 pabudget tip*
* when there are 100 students in senior cycle, the overall cost is either €3 or €4 per student
Discounts available for school community for Parents who wish to purchase Individual Plan
I am writing to tell you how valuable your service is. Your webinars keep me updated on all course and career sectors. I revisit each webinar prior to meeting with my students and their parents. I am grateful to see that you are expanding your colleges to the Leinster region.
I use your resource here at school. It gives the exact information that a student needs in order help make an informed decision. I am a GC in a DEIS school and making a wrong choice can result in early drop out and no return to higher education.
This year I returned to the role of Guidance Counsellor after a five-year break. I held the role of SENCO for the five years and then I decided to switch back to Career Guidance. A lot of changes have occurred in the Career Guidance arena over the last five years. I had to spend a considerable amount of time getting back up to speed. I found Synergy Careers an invaluable resource for both myself and my students. The weekly webinars on a whole variety of Career areas proved very insightful and enjoyable. Unfortunately, the free lunchtime viewing of the webinars did not work for our timetable. By purchasing the license for the synergy careers webinars, I was able to play the recordings at a time that suited both my students and me.
The webinars were informative, well-organised and efficiently co-ordinated. Julie has provided a ‘one-stop’ advice platform that supports students, parents and educators to make informed decisions about their third-level choices.”